See our current timetable on this link.
There’s a class for women (18+) of all ages and fitness. No experience required. All you need is a sense of play and adventure!
Some of the classes and workshops we may offer through the year are:
- Aerials: trapeze, aerial silks, lyra – try them all and see what you like best.
- Acro-balance: also known as adagio or human pyramids involves standing/sitting and balancing on one another and includes duo work and ensembles.
- Hula Hoops: learn to twirl you hoop around the waist, limbs or neck, juggle it and do lots of other tricks!
- Balancing arts: including stilts, unicycle, tight-wire (low to the ground, not way up in the air!)
- Object manipulation: juggling, poi, hoops
- Clowning and physical theatre
- Introduction to Circus: a taste of many of the above – a great way to start!
When opportunities come up for performance, it’s a great way for class participants to share their skills and progress with family and friends or to a wider audience. Performing is optional.
For Bookings, go to Trybookings to enrol and pay for your class on this link.
Booking secures your place in a class. If you don’t have a card to book online through, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask about a payment plan.